Saturday, April 26, 2014

Will a vibrant red hair color --like Hayley Williams' hair-- look good with my olive skin tone?




Jodie J


I'm going to the salon sometime soon [in June] and I would like to dye my hair a bright vibrant copper/red color -- the color of Hayley Williams' hair in Paramore's latest music video, "That's What You Get" -- and I'm wondering if that hair color would look good with my 'olive' or 'yellow' skin tone as they call it. I don't want any other color other than a copper or red, and Hayley has the exact color that I've been wanting! But anyways... thank you! And any answers or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :]


Answer
i have olive skin and i switch between black hair and red hair every few months. sometimes i do both at the same time! lol.
i do a dark red like alyson hannigan
http://www.hanniganfans.com/indexpic.jpg
if its too light it will look orange next to your skin.

PS after you do it, wear green. whether it be your shirts or your eyeshadow. it looks awesome.

Cool skin tone with red hair?




epitome of


I love this hair: http://lookbook.nu/look/1158221-come-wander-with-me

but I have a cool skin tone. Is there any way I could adapt it to work for me?



Answer
No dont!
I have a skin tone that is cool also. Stick to nuterals and beigey tones.
Anything on the red, orangy or yellow side will look horrible!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will a vibrant red hair color --like Hayley Williams' hair-- look good with my olive skin tone?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment