Thursday, April 24, 2014

Red Hair Help!!!!Experienced people help!?

Q. I dyed my hair red with L'oreal Highcolor Highlights red and magenta (in the red box) mixed together, and it was the most beautiful color ever and it was a dark magenta red color! but I washed it and after a while I needed to redye my hair, and I used the same dye, and it made my hair brighter and it look horrible! I don't know what to do now to make it back to the dark red pretty color. Should I redye it with the red box dye? or would that make it brighter? or the black box dye? (ive seen some girl have bright hair and use the black box dye and it turned out darker) wait what does that do? ( Sorry I'm just SUPER confused) or should I put brown over it to make it a magenta color again???


The pretty color that I miss
http://www.flickr.com/photos/99868183@N05/9447430491/in/photostream/

The color I have and hate
http://www.flickr.com/photos/99868183@N05/9447421975/in/photostream/

Please help and tell me how to fix it, and I can't go to a professional because Im saving up money to go to New York soon.

Please help


Answer
First off it's because your hair was dark at first so it got lighter but still had dark pigment. Then you died it AGAIN causing the rest of the dark pigment to be bleached. You will have to die your hair an even darker color that it was originally (if you had virgin hair before) then re-dye your hair the red. This time don't wash it! lol

And please beware! Doing all this dying will probably, most-likely cause your hair to be fried/dry looking and or fall out.

How common is red hair within (Ashkenazi) Jews?

Q. More common than in the rest of population? About how much percent?


Answer
The only statistic I've seen relating to that is that in the early 1900's amongst the immigrant Jewish population of New York City (mostly Aschkenazic) there was about 3.5 to 4% red heads. That puts it in the same range as the entire US population which is between 2 and 6%. If you are talking the entire world population the percent overall drops to fractions of a percent since the largest proportion of people on earth are in India and Asia where red hair is extremely uncommon.

I doubt anyone keeps much in the way of records on hair color since it is changeable and superficial anyway. I know a lot of people with red hair as children who became brunettes when the got older. And some red hair is caused by poor nutrition in developing countries, rather than being genetic. Plus millions of people (men and women) dye their hair. So I doubt you will find super-accurate surveys of gingers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Red Hair Help!!!!Experienced people help!?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment