Friday, April 25, 2014

Skin tone and red hair?

Q. So they say certain reds look better on people with certain skin tones so I wanted to know what skin tone I have and what color of red would look best one me?

http://tinypic.com/r/k2byxh/5

No negative commons on my picture please or I will report you. Thank you!(:


Answer
Wow, your stunning! Your eyes and skin tone will work beautifully with red hair. I would refer your skin tone as a light olive color, which will also go well with red hair. Based on your skin tone, I would go with a dark red. If you went with a lighter toned red, it would not go well with your skintone. I wouldnt go so red that it was brown, just dark enough to tell it is still red but dark. Good luck!

Red lipstick to match skin tone/hair colour?

Q. My hair's kind of like this colour http://www1.cs.columbia.edu/CAVE/projects/separation/images/Hair_Auburn_Global.jpg but less red, and I've pale skin, but I'm not sure what the undertones are, it's kind of like a creamy colour? Hahaha [And pale blue eyes if that's relevant]

Anyway, I want this lipstick, you have to look it up because MAC won't let me link the exact colour, it's called 'Lady Danger', so would this suit? If not, what would?
http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT168&PRODUCT_ID=310

Thanks. :D


Answer
If you are more orange toned, you should choose a more orangey red lipstick. If you tan easily and turn brown nicely, you are probably orange toned.
For the pink toned, which means that you usually burn quickly out in the sun, you want to choose a deeper bluey red. If you're this tone, like me, I would suggest Dubonnet from Mac. It's perfect for that skin tone.

If you really wanted, you can do a different red than your skin tone suits. But, it won't look as good. Trust me, I struggled with this for a long time before I found the right red and realized that I had been choosing the wrong shade all this time. It will really look awful if you don't pick the proper color for your skin.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Skin tone and red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment