Saturday, April 26, 2014

Perfect 10 hair color number 4!?




Mackenzie


I have brown hair. It kind of has a tint of red. Im using perfect 10 number 4 to dye it with. What is the closest to the results? Pick one or give me another picture from a website! Thanks

http://images.teamsugar.com/files/users/2/20652/31_2007/AudrinaPatridge.jpg
http://badhairday.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/cameron_diaz_brown_hair.jpg
http://static.ibnlive.com/pix/slideshow/11-2008/the-sexiest-women/8_penelope_630.jpg



Answer
the best hair color that i know of, is the one that god gave you. all the rest is fake. not being yourself.

Has anyone tried Clairol nice'n easy perfect 10 hair color?




YA Novels


does it really work in only 10 minutes? is it good at all?


Answer
I tried it tonight and to answer your question
YES
It works in 10 minutes and I have a few grays
Correction - HAD - they are completely covered up now

Not only is my hair soft and glossy, the color is pretty accurate to what is on the box and not so stinky as when I have coloured my hair at home before
Seems that it has not officially launched because I had to search a few shops for it, but I bought it at a drugstore where they had a nice section of colours, but I do hope they bring out some more reds
The new kind of applicator is helpful & easy to use too
It is like a comb and the mixed dye comes out of several points which I liked a lot, however they do have a traditional pointed tip in the box just in case you prefer
It may be early, but I am realy excited to try this again
possibly some other colors......




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Perfect 10 hair color number 4!?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment