Saturday, April 26, 2014

in one piece ppl say that red-hair shanks died by black beard is it true??? :O?

Q. in one piece comments ppl say that red-hair shanks died by black beard is it true i am i super fan of one piece i read all the manga released already and the ep plz tell me if he died or NOT !!!!! PLZ


Answer
If you are that big of a fan, and have read the manga already, you should probably already know the answer.

But if you truly don't know, you can simply go to One Piece Wikipedia.

Also, this is the wrong place to put a Manga/Anime question.

How frequently can I dye my hair???? RED?

Q. My hair is pretty long and has been through it's share of colors, but it is very healthy and I take good care of it.


The roots are a little lighter red than the rest but everytime I dye, I do the roots first until it's all the same.

I dye it using Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Deep intense Red.

My natural hair color is a red and light brown but I dyed my hair over a long time of having black hair.

Do I have to wait until my roots grow out? I don't want them to because I want all my hair color to be the same...

please and shanks
@Harpreet

What the hell is that?
It's not even a full link


Answer
You want to dye your hair all red? Is that what you want? You have hot roots, in order to fix that you have to dye your roots with a different formula than your ends, go to sallys, get a red hair dye and a natural brown a level lighter, put this on your roots only with 10 volume, then refresh the rest of your hair with a red demi permanant, 10 volume, one shade lighter red than what you used on your roots.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: in one piece ppl say that red-hair shanks died by black beard is it true??? :O?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment