Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pallet Expander? Braces??




Dancer


Ok so in like a week i'm getting my pallet expander on and i'm nervous. If anyone has them please give me all the details.

Then braces...what color should i get...(i have brown hair and brown eyes)..THANKS!!!!



Answer
I've had both so I'm pretty pro at this. WIth the expander, you will have a lisp at first but it'll pass in time as long as you keep talking. Make sure not to play with it too much, because they break very easily. And as for braces color, do something that matches the majority of your wardrobe, but stay away from yellow (makes your teeth look yellow), white (it makes your teeth look yellow in comparison) and red (it makes you look like your mouth is bleeding)

Can i dye my hair if i washed it this morning?

Q. Okay so i currently have my hair dyed a mixture of blond and dark brown and im planning to dye it all black. i washed my hair at around 10 this morning and its almost 1 now. can i dye my hair black now and still have it turn out okay?
please help :/


Answer
Hello there!

You shouldn't have a problem with your recent shampoo hindering the success of your dye! However, if I may ask: How light are the blonde pieces in your hair? If you put a dark color on the top of them, they may turn out a green color or even purple color.

If you want to be on the safe side, I would do a two step process to ensure you don't have any unwanted shades peeping through. Color your hair a shade that is inbetween the color you have and the color you desire. Make sure it has a lot of warmth in it, even picking a natural red/golden color. Then, after you've completed that, you should have a perfect pallet to perform you next dye job!

It is recommended you get at least the inbetween job done at a salon so that a semi permanent color is used as the filler and not something as damaging as a box of hair color!

But some people don't have problems going from blonde/brown to black! I just thought I would share from experience what works best for me!

Hope that helps!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Pallet Expander? Braces??
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment