Sunday, June 1, 2014

Best drug mart red hair dye?! ?




LIGHTS


i recently dyed my hair brown. I used to have bleached blonde hair and then decided I needed a change. I'm really into red hair and I figured that since my blonde hair is already kinda wrecked.. why not dye it red! my aunt is a hair stylist but i wanted to do it myself, could any body tell me what the best shoppers drug mart RED hair dye?! and maybe some directions ?:) thankyou!


Answer
red is a hard hair color to maintain, it usually fades within 2/3 weeks.
I would recommend getting it professionally done, since you can choose the exact clor and shade you want, and it'll turn out that color.
Box dyed never come out the color that is on the box.
But, if you choose to go red, most stores offer the same dyes.
Target, food stores, walgreens, walmart, ect. They all have red dyes.

hair coloring?




miz_brittn


ok, so i've dyed my hair many times. i've attempted dark brown all 3 times. i use suave hair color shampoo, but it washes out. i use permanent dye. i get it out of a box from walmart. i have natural red hair, but want to have medium brown hair. i also may want some blonde highlights. the length of my hair is about a couple inches past my shoulders and my hair is thick. should i just get it done professionally? how much will it cost for the highlights and coloring? what salons do you reccommend?


Answer
You can do both at home. Walmart has some dyes that come with a highlight kit. If you are going to do the highlights yourself, make sure to use a highlighting cap and a buddy, someone that can help you get all the hair out of the back holes of the cap. Make sure you dont have any other hair products in your hair before coloring and follow the instructions, you should be fine.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best drug mart red hair dye?! ?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment