Tuesday, June 3, 2014

How to do my make up and hair like this?




NK


(I'm gonna doublepost this in both the make up category and the hair category; will choose best answer)

I want to do my hair and make up like this http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/06/18/megan-fox-red-hot-at-jonah-hex-premiere/ but I don't know really how...I'm not claiming that I look like her and I know that I wont, but I think that she is incredibly beautiful and that she (or someone) does amazing makeup/hair/styling on her... What sort of length do I need on my hair? layers? what make up colors? I have dark brown hair, fair/pale skin and blue eyes, if that makes any difference... If you know any specific products/colors to use, that would be great :-) thank you :-)



Answer
wellll do wht yu think looks like her cuzz really its all yuuuuu

A cool nickname for me?

Q. I want a cool nick name the makes people want to talk to me.

Heres some info.

I like the color red.
People call me mysterious.
I have blonde hair and blue eyes.
I have very sharp teeth.
I watch a lot of anime ^.^
I'm from new york (don't count this in my name)
I like killing games (shooting ones)
People count me as a tomboy/emo/gothic/punk girl
I love japan
I play the guitar.
I love rock music.
I have a birth mark on my neck (people say I have been bitten rofl)
And my name starts with an L.

I want a really cool nickname that makes people want to know me.
But it doesn't need to start with an L. k?

Btw if you have a meaning for it tell me.
my name is really short it has four letters


Answer
Well what about...
Lust,
sharp light,
sacrifice,
hex,
muddy,




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to do my make up and hair like this?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment