Thursday, June 5, 2014

☆³ .·•MG•·. ☆³ PLEASE HELP ME! can I re-dye my hair after one day, I HATE THE COLOR?




MiSs 9Mm


Okay! I dyed my hair red at the salon yesterday, and when I bought the dye (cellophane/semi permanent) color, I had NO idea it ï¼·ïâªï¼¬D come out so bright, btw its red! I HATE IT!!!! I feel like ronald mcdonald lol, anyways by me having it done yesterday can I wait a few days and re-dye it brown without damaging my hair??? PLEASE HELP A GIRL OUT, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO Ãï...... THANKS!
Okay, cool im liking the answers I have received so far, a friend of mine told me a few minutes ago that I should just wait a few days and the color should dull a little as it settles, because I just got it done yesterday,

ALSO I am african american so does that makes a difference?
HEY EVERYONE, THANKS FOR ALL THE INPUT I ACTUALLY JUST GOT A BROWN MAHOGANY CELLOPHANE ïVã¢R THE RED AND IT CAME OUT BEAUTIFUL, LIKE A DEEP BURGANDY!!



Answer
you can't dye it the same day. it would be too damaging. wait at least 2 weeks. in the mean time, you can get a rinse for now. it won't damage your hair, but it will start coming out the next time you wash it. rinses are cheaper than dyes and you can change it as much as you want :)

ETA: African American hair is already fragile. putting too many chemicals at once will cause a lot of damage to your hair. Good rinses are Jazzy and Colorshowers. Also, check out longhaircareforums.com. They are VERY helpful :)

Clothes.Hair.Makeup.Valentines Day.Help.10 Points.Easy?




Carly


Ok so its alsmost V day and im going crazy.Plz answer these:

1. what kind of clothes shud i wear? wat color?

2. how shall i do my hair?

3.wat makeup shud i wear? how shud i wear it?

easy points!!!!!!!!!! answer plz!

also add any other ideas u might have! :)
oh yeah im going on a date gotta look hot!
also i have permanent red streaks in my hair :)



Answer
wear some jazzy outfit from forever 21.
ur hair. curl it if its long enough.
wear rosy/red makeup. go hard on the mascara. go for a smokey eyeshadow look.

good luck(;




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: ☆³ .·•MG•·. ☆³ PLEASE HELP ME! can I re-dye my hair after one day, I HATE THE COLOR?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment