Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Sims 3 Skin Color and Hair Color?




Jedi_Knigh


I asked my mom for The Sims 3 for my birthday and I'm already planning my sims. I heard the skin colors included red, blue, and green, and wondered is that still true? Or did they patch that out? I see plenty of sims on the internet with unusual skin colors like that. Also how can I get two-toned hair?


Answer
Yes they still have those skin tones. As for hair when you go to pick a hair stlye the colors will be at the bottom if you want to costumize the color look in the corner for a little paintbrush and you can make different toned hair. Any color imaginable

Where can i get this sims 3 nightlife hair?




Bubblelove


If you look on the sims 3 nightlife box they have 6 parts to it, the top left part there is a blonde sim being photographed and she is wearing a red dress and sunglassses. Where can i get that hair and dress for my sims, its not included in the game and i downloaded the celeb pack and its not in that either, i really want that hair for my sims. DONT SAY " try the exchange" Either find me a link to it or tell me what pack to download thats what you get points for!
when i said celeb pack i means the red carpet collection



Answer
The red dress is in the expansion pack (I think it's black originally in CAS, but you can change the color). I don't know about the hair. It's pretty similar to a style that comes in the EP, but it's not exactly the same.

You can see pics of the dresses on this blog:
http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/2010/10/new-late-night-screenshot-and-5-new-cas.html

It's the black and gray one. You change the main color to red and the trim to black.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Sims 3 Skin Color and Hair Color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment