Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Is there a way to darken red hair without products ?




emmalouise


HI. i have naturally red hair and i would like to know if there is a way to naturally darken my hair without chemicals or products. ? cause i'm sick of having red hair.

thank you.



Answer
Chica, are you sure you want to change your hair color? Red is such a beautiful color!

If you want to darken it without products, I suggest you use vinegar. For your hair color, mix in about three tablespoons of red wine vinegar with your shampoo. Shampoo, then rinse. Sit outside in the sun for a few, your hair color should change. Do not substitute for regular white vinegar, as this will bleach your hair.

Good luck!

What is the best color stripping product for red hair?




Karley


I have decided to go blonde from red and I am trying to do some research on the best COLOR STRIPPING (NOT BLEACH) product for red hair. I plan to go to a professional to get the actual bleach/dye done, I just want to strip the red out beforehand to save a little money. also, should I tone it after using the color stripping product or should I just wait and my hairdresser will do it?


Answer
Red hair is notorious for being stubborn and difficult to strip, especially natural reds. Sorry, but you will have to use bleach. You don't have to use straight bleach, you can attempt to use a high lift color. But any hair color that lifts has a certain amount of bleach in it, there is no way around this. I would recommend you first use a base breaker to lighten your entire head a couple shades. Then go to Sally's and pick up a high lift blonde color, there are lots of brands, Clairol Professional, SoyPlex, Wella, Ion and more... Make sure it is the number 12, preferably 12N, which stands for nuetral. This will be the blondest color. If u wanna order online, CHI Ionic sells a 12N that will take you up nearly 8 shades, I use it for my roots instead of bleach. I have naturally black hair and bleached it and used a base breaker to get to a light blonde, so my roots are extremely dark and high lift color seems to work well. Use it on your entire head w/ 30 developer, 40 only in a salon.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a way to darken red hair without products ?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment