Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hair color?




twilightgi


I was thinking about dying my hair a deep burgundy purple-ish color. I've always thought it was really pretty but I'm not sure if it would look good on me or not. So I'm asking all of you! I have fairly light skin, dark brown eyes, and my hair is currently dark brown. Also, what brands of hair dye would you all recommend?


Answer
I also have fair skin and brown hair and I have done the red purplish type of color and you would look awsome.Revlon colorsilk is really good but just be warned that reds and burgandys or anything that has red in it except for brown WILL fade very fast

I have that traditional type beauty would the Tudor copper auburn( dark red/dark brown) hair color look good?




Ashley Mar


www.myspace.com/amazinglyflawed, has my pic for better observation and answerability for this question, I love history love this Rennasiance time period, and I have that Tradition type beauty anyways, but would my blue gray eyes, ivory skin with pink undertones look good with this hair color?


Answer
Pale pinkish skin and light eyes can pull off nearly any hair color. I have the same skin tone and light blue green eyes myself, and have had pretty much every hair color you can think of. They all suited me pretty well. Go for it!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hair color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment