Sunday, June 1, 2014

How do you keep red hair vibrant?




�h��r�


I'm going to color my hair a red color (a lot like Ashlee Simpson's was) but I know that the red dye doesn't stick to hair as long as others... so what kinds of things can I do so the color wont fade as fast? Also what products work the best?

Thanks in advance!



Answer
redken color protectants are the best of their kind.
always wash with COLD water. it keeps the hair shaft closed.
wash hair as less as you can...
reds fade in the sun. stay out of the sun or wear a hat!
heat also fades reds so use less heat!
hairspray, gels etc cause fading as well.

I had ariel red hair cor a few years. reds will fade no matter what you do to them, but i kinda did this and it helped save my red for about 2 weeeks extra!..try it!

Tips for keeping dyed red hair vibrant?




sleepmonge


Does anyone have any tips for keeping red hair vibrant? Every time I dye my hair red, it fades into this ginger-kid orangey color.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v317/hauteharlot/?action=view&current=Picture016.jpg



Answer
i fight the battle of trying to keep my own hair red.....
the less you wash the better, so to go longer without washing try using dry shampoo which you spray into the roots and brush out. I can normally go a day longer without washing when i do that.

also, an 'SLS' free shampoo can help. SLS is the chemical that makes shampoo foamy but it majorly strips hair colour. You can normally get it from health shops.

Wash it in fairly cool water as well, the hot water opens up the hair shafts and lets the colour be washed away quicker!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you keep red hair vibrant?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment