Thursday, June 5, 2014

whats the best red hair dye?




N


what is the best red hair dye that i can get a sally's beauty supply ? i want it to be bright red like Kat Von D hair


Answer
My hair Is fully red and I use a permanent red called red (just red) by hicolors, at Sally's , it was around 6$ and I use about 3 bottles for my full hair, my hair is a little about shoulder length. If getting temporary get 2 different reds or later it will fade to an ugly orange, when I did temporary I use a red and a cherry red. Good luck :)

DYING RED HAIR!?!?!?!?




Chloe


I have dark brunette hair and i have some questions about dying my hair red.
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=red+hair&um=1&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&tbnid=LakLOVweBvd9eM:&imgrefurl=http://www.latesthaircolorideas.com/dark-red-hair-color-ideas.html&docid=ALA7dfRQD9vBTM&imgurl=http://www.latesthaircolorideas.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/dark_2Dred_2Dhair_2Dcolor_2Dideas_2D4.jpg&w=304&h=380&ei=CbfvTpSGOpO38gOim5nyCQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=391&vpy=286&dur=2692&hovh=251&hovw=201&tx=122&ty=137&sig=101061055949734786835&page=3&tbnh=124&tbnw=99&start=48&ndsp=29&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:48
Like that, sorry long link =]

1. Do I need to bleach it for it to get that dark colour?
2. What dye should i use/go to hairdressers?
3. Will that colour be okay for a 13yo and for school??



Answer
hi, i died my hair red and i regret it so much, it is the hardest colour to get out of your hair. I have put so many coats of brown on my hair to get it back to brown and its just gone a blacky browny red:( the only way to get it out is to strip it which totally destroys your hair! makes it feel like straw so i don't want to do that:L so i would advise not to but if you have your heart set then:
no bleach needed
HAIRDRESSERS
and yh i am 15 and its fine:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: whats the best red hair dye?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment