Thursday, June 5, 2014

Radiant Red?

Q. I have auburn hair (red/brown) and i was wondering if i could bring out the red in my hair by using a red booster shampoo. I have a little more brown than red in my hair but it looks cherry red in full sun. will it work?


Answer
Yes you could use a booster or you could use a color rinse.
~hope this helps

How to turn copper-red hair a goldish hue?




Miss.Under


I asked earlier about how to do this, and got some good answers, but just in case I need something stronger, or can't go to a stylish, can anyone suggest a hair rinse or something that will take this copper-red hue out?

I'm was trying to get a goldish-brown hue, and had to use a booster to get my hair to lighten (it doesn't take to color easily). Instead, it came out copper-red with some darker roots. So please, can someone suggest what I can do at home to bring the color down? I'm getting extensions in a week, and must do something now to get a golden-brown hue...

Thanks for any help!



Answer
at this point i would not suggest adding more color to your hair especially cause ur roots are darker....red is hard to get rid of..honestly the ony way to fix this once and for all its to go to a salon and get a soap cap done and then dye your hair at the salon of course the color that resembles copper red...a good hairdresser can mix a custom shade for you...just remember color deposits..it does not lift color nor does adding color change color




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Radiant Red?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment