Saturday, June 7, 2014

What color will my hair turn if I use red dye on black hair?

Q. my hair has previously been dyed red, and it shows up with a reddish tint, but do you think dying it the same color would gradually make the color appear noticably?


Answer
If you have black hair, your hair will look black, and have a gorgeous red gleam in sunlight. You could bleach out some highlights and dye them red to really make it all pop.

how many washes for red hair colour to wash out on natural black hair?




.


i don't know if its permanent, semi or demi or whatever. s: i just got it done today. so i got my tips coloured red on my natural black hair. no bleach or toner. but something with a up lift colour, or something along that. i have two weeks of my school holidays left and i was just wondering how many washes it takes for it to wash out. it doesn't have to be completely gone, it's just i go to a private school and yoou know. ><
thanks in advance. (:



Answer
it won't wash out completely but it'll just fade. Maybe you should try putting a dark warm brown rinse (semi-permanent color) to cover it. you'll still have an ombre color affect on your hair but the red will be toned down.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color will my hair turn if I use red dye on black hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment