Tuesday, June 3, 2014

How long does red hair dye last?

Q. I just dyed a small strip (not even a strip,less than that) red and yes I bleached it. I used splat so I'm wondering one when will it fade and two how bad will it look? I mean it's just a small piece I can easily hide but I don't want it to look bad and damaged.. >.o


Answer
red hair dye fades the fastest because the molecules that make it are bigger than other colors, so when they come out of the follicle it makes a more immediate impact. Red hair dye will begin to fade within a week and turns kinda orangey. If you want to keep the red you will have to touch it up every 3-4 weeks, but this can damage hair. If you plan on doing this then you need to do a few things to help it stay healthy looking. Use conditioner and leave in conditioner everyday. If you are going to be in the sun for a while then you will want to wear a hat or lightly spray sunscreen in your hair. The biggest thing that will help is only washing your hair under cold water and avoid styling with heat if possible. This should help your hair stay healthy and make the red last longer.

hair color?




hottnerd


ok i want some kind of color in my hair but not yellow what color will not wash out. please help
any color does anyone no HELP!!!!
(wild hair) my color hair in between dark and light brown thank so far!!!!!1
THANK YOU!!!! for all the answer that you have given me so far



Answer
Red washes out the fastest - apparently the color molecule is largest...some junk like that.

Depends on what color your hair is. If you have light hair, you can put just about any color in your hair. If you have darker hair, you might need to bleach your hair first in order to get the color to stay.

If you want wild colors, I suggest going to a stylist, only because in my experience, the colors that they stylist uses tend to stay longer.

If you want a more natural color, just go to the drug store and buy some hair dye (make sure it says permanent). Ask one of the cosmetician to help you out if you're unsure about colors.

Your question is pretty vague. You should mention what kind of colors (natural or wild) that you were looking at. And what kind of hair color you currently have....this might be why you're not getting a lot of responses.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How long does red hair dye last?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment