Sunday, June 1, 2014

how do i match my skin tone with my hair color?




jazziewazz


I'm black and i'm dark skinned.... if anyone knows who Brandi the singer is well im her skin complexion and i want to die my hair a burgundy brown but i'm not sure if it'll look right on me someone please give me advice on which color i should die my hair


Answer
You mean Brandi, Ray J sister?
Well it all depends on if you are a warm or cool tone.
She seems to be a warm tone
so you should try dark, warm browns, chestnuts, rich golden browns and auburn, warm gold and red highlights, and golden blond shades look best on you. Any color that has red-orange or gold base will look great on you.
Avoid blue, violet, (beige) and ash based based hair colors which will "wash out" your skin color.

How do you know which hair colors fit your skin tone?




Lauris


I have always wanted to dye my hair a dark red color kind of brownish but more red. I am a little concern that if i do that my skin tone won't fit that color. I have light tanish skin a little lighter than my avatar but not by much so i am not sure how red would work for me?


Answer
I also have tan skin and I dyed my hair a reddish color. It compliments tan skin. look at this chart:
http://www.thehairstyler.com/choosing_your_skin_tone_and_enhancing_your_hair_color.asp




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how do i match my skin tone with my hair color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment