Thursday, June 5, 2014

What color should my eyebrows be if I have red hair?




Paranormal


I'm thinking about dyeing my hair a dark red. Probably something like this:

http://www.primped.com.au/images/uploads/primped_loves/ghd/IMG_4385_Detail.jpg

or maybe even really bright like this:
http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs21/i/2007/234/c/e/hair_by_encreblanc.jpg

But I pluck my eyebrows very thin and pencil them. What pencil color should I use? I'm afraid if I use red it will look like I have lipstick eyebrows.
I don't have eyebrows to dye. I pluck them out because they've always grown funny - since I was 13 I've penciled them.



Answer
I would just get your eyebrows died also. plucking them and then just coloring them, expecally with red wouldnt look good.

what type of color eyebrows goes wit red hair?




Vicky


I have red hair and my skin color is tan i have dark brown eyes so im wondering wat color eyebrows go wit me a light color or dark color?


Answer
Dark brown color eyebrows will look perfect with your red hairs. I think you should choose this light color.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color should my eyebrows be if I have red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment