Saturday, January 18, 2014

Changing permanent colour to semi permanent?

loreal red hair dye 6.66
 on oreal Recital Preference 3.66 Ultra Violet Dark Red x 3 Packs
loreal red hair dye 6.66 image



Livi


So I've been going to the hairdressers for months now costing at least £60 a time, and I'm having to go back every 3 weeks to get my hair dyed again as my hair colour fades very quickly from red to ginger.

Because of this I have decided to buy the stuff online and dye it myself. However the colour I use is 6.66 Loreal Majirouge and online it says it's permanent, but my hairdresser said she mixed it with different stuff to make it semi-permanent.

Anybody know what that 'stuff' would be?



Answer
Henna




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Changing permanent colour to semi permanent?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment