Wednesday, January 15, 2014

How do I look like a normal teenage girl?

red hair that 70s show
 on Show 10 Show All
red hair that 70s show image
Q. I'm afraid that I don't look or act like a normal teenager. I know this sounds weird, but I'm really afraid of being judged because I might look like a nine year old, and I have no idea if I dress normally or not. I try my best, though. I'm nearly 15, tall, and slender. I have red hair, if that helps. All I want is the names of stores I should shop at, and what to wear and what to never wear. Thank you so so much.


Answer
I think you're beautiful. You remind me of Donna from The 70s Show. You're tall and skinny and a redhead and a bit of a tomboy. Many guys will find those characteristics to be attractive.

What are good celebrity costume or movie star costume?

Q. I'm in a leadership program and we have to dress as a celeb. It has to be appropriate obviously. Im a girl with red hair maybe u can come up with something that I can use with that!


Answer
Donna from the 70s Show or Dulce from RBD




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I look like a normal teenage girl?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment