Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What hair color looks best with a fair, neutral skin tone?

level 4 red hair color
 on Shelly Homemaker: Choosing Your Next Hair Color
level 4 red hair color image



benzgirl


I am fair (4th shade up in most foundations), with brown eyes and naturally level 5 brown hair that I color b/c of pesky grays. Over the years, I've been very light blonde all the way down to nearly black but I never felt like I really looked great in any one color. Is there a go-to color for fair neutrals?

Thank you for your time!



Answer
Something warm!! Anything with gold, copper, red/red violet

The Color Of red hair In The Womanizer Video?




sweetgirl


I want to know what the exact color of red hair is in the video womanizer. I know that it is a dark red brown with some violet in it, but I need to know the exact color and what to ask for in a salon so it turns out that color perfectly. Thanks for the help.


Answer
its a level 4 violet red brown by matrix.. i love that wig ... it fits her.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair color looks best with a fair, neutral skin tone?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment