Saturday, January 18, 2014

Is school is america like it is in the movies?

red hair quarterback
 on Red Christmas Tinsel Hair Accessories 2 Hair Clips Slides & 2 Ponios ...
red hair quarterback image



jessss


Im from australia and i see alot of american movies

Is school really like it is in the movies?

Do you eat lunch at a cafeteria and is there lots of like groups - like the nerd group and popular group?

Is the quarterback the hottest guy and the cheerleader the hottest girl?
hahah



Answer
Lol I like this question...well I live in Hollywood, and I go to Hollywood high but belive me its not all white-rich-ppl-ish, its a preforming arts school so the majority of the ppl are very colorful and loud and talented and the school is very ethnically diverse. There are cliques, but how can I put this....nobody follows them lol, take me as an example I am on varsity basketbal player so I get allong w. All the jocks guys and girls and most of my friends all play some type of sport, but at the same time most of us are gifted or are taking ap classes. And I'm a safe school ambasador

And half the girls on my team r also dancers lmao!!! Hollywood is great!!! Everyone feels welcome and nobody is really considered weird, yeah we have a coupple of transvestites, and ppl w. Crazy hair colors(I myself had fiery red currly hair)we have ppl who act and dance in the quad and we have a lot of gay/lesbian/bi ppl too. We're crazy teenagers, nobody gets bugged much. But then again that's just hollywood high.....


Ohhh yeah.....hollywoood dosent like their cheerleaders...lmao!!!!

Is anyone surprised that Kylie Orton can't finish the job for another team? Is he still a good hair dresser?




Terry C.


.

Hey J Phag... we didn't think that you would make it on here today due to the hours it took to pump semen out of your stomach as well as every other orifice!

Get balls and tell us what got you tossed in CDC. My bet is that is was farm animal molestation charges.

.



Answer
If you got a touchdown by reaching the red zone, Kyle Orton would be the greatest quarterback of all-time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is school is america like it is in the movies?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment