Wednesday, January 15, 2014

How can I get all of the red out of my hair?

red hair color with blue base
 on Presented by Canadian hairdresser of the year winner & NAHA finalist ...
red hair color with blue base image



jwqt15


I have a little bit of natural red in my hair, and though I've dyed it countless times, all different natural-looking colors, I have yet to get this auburn hue out of it. Would I use a "cooler" dye color? Or something more blue-based with (I guess?) blue undertones?


Answer
A cooler dye color or toner could help. If not, you may need a an appropriate developer.

What color lip looks good with red hair?




Katie Lang


I know a red lipstick can clash a little with red hair so what color would you suggest? Also I have pretty pale skin if that matters.


Answer
In general, pinks and reds may not make the most of your hair and skin tone. For everyday, choose lipsticks and blushes from more neutral, natural color palettes, such as peaches. But again, experiment with color and find what works best for you. Blue-based reds, such as brick, or brown-based reds, such as toast, are exceptions to the rule. Brick or toast lipsticks and blushes add a great deal of warmth to the redheaded complexion and bring out the natural depth of a redheadâs skin tone. Try golden corals and yellow- or gold-based reds, apricots and tawny peaches. But donât be afraid to try something different. For example, deep lavender lipstick can be very striking on a redhead




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I get all of the red out of my hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment