Thursday, January 16, 2014

Should I use purple shampoo with red hair to get my previously dyed red/plum haircolor?

4r red hair color
 on 4R Radiant Red Dark Red Brown - Precision foam permanent colour shades ...
4r red hair color image



Grace L


So, I dyed my hair using John Frieda foam precision 4r and absolutely loved the dark red/plum color it gave me. However, when it started to fade I used Tressa Watercolors Crimson Red to keep the red in. But now my hair is more of a fiery red rather than a plum red. Should I buy and use a purple shampoo to get my color back? Or used a blue toned shampoo? And, Im trying not to dye my hair again because my ends are so dry.


Answer
Idk but your sounds beautiful :)

What is the best hair dye in stores for making my hair a lighter red?




janet m


I used Loreal 4r to make my hair a darker red, but I am now
trying to lighten my hair back to it's original light red. I had a
golden red color, a little like strawberry blond. Can anyone
tell me which dye would best do this without making my hair
orange or copper? I tried a lighter Loreal but it made my hair
look like it been washed by a penny!!! Please help!



Answer
Oooh no! I see someone suggested Feria, don't do it! Feria is high in sulfates which completely trashes your hair-- even more so for red tints since red is quicker to wash out of your hair. I highly suggest Garnier Fruitese! It comes with a little packet of fruity oil essence stuff that you add to the dye mix. I love it! Huge selection of colors, too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I use purple shampoo with red hair to get my previously dyed red/plum haircolor?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment