Friday, January 17, 2014

Do you find people with red hair attractive and intriguing looking?

red hair color styles
 on Want Red Hair Color But Which Shade?
red hair color styles image



"The Man o


A good friend of mine a real nice guy has red hair and he's had only one girlfriend. But I think he can be attractive to any girl. He's like me in a way only I've had more girlfriends but his relationship lasted longer. Anyone can be attractive but a personality counts most. It's depressing that they say red hair may die out within the next hundreds of years.

Also I find red hair on woman just beautiful. Well on most. But I love ALL hair colors/styles and nice eyes on girls too.



Answer
Yes! I've always been jealous of gingers and I think, if pulled off right, it's the most attractive hair color a man could have.

What color dress matches a girl with hazel eyes, pale skin, and red hair?




Robert


I am looking to get my girl friend a dress, she is 5'5 weighs about 120 pounds, has strawberry red hair, pale skin(indoors person), and beautiful hazel eyes which are more goldish. She is very thin.

So any ideas of what colors and styles dresses I recommend? I am looking one as classy dance type and one as a conservative/chuch type of dress.



Answer
She probably knows her body better than you do. I would observe what kind of colors she wears most and what style she seems to favor. (short hem, long sleeve, v neck, etc.) Then look for those combos.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do you find people with red hair attractive and intriguing looking?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment