Friday, January 17, 2014

How long after you dye your hair can you touch it up?

red hair root touch up
 on Oreal Root Touch Up Printable
red hair root touch up image



koriii


My friend dyed my hair red and some of it isn't dyed. It has some blonde on it and dark spots that make me look like a cheetah. Can I use root touch up tomorrow on it?


Answer
You can. I'd suggest using a demi-permanent color because it's gentler on the hair & lacks ammonia

How do i get my red hair back red after dyin it black?




thtgrl25


So I have naturally red hair.. a month ago I dyed it black, and I've had to touch my roots up 3 times already since my hair grows so fast.. I don't want to have to continue doin my roots every 2 weeks... what is the best way to get it back red?


Answer
well if you want a healthy way since youhair grows so fast just let it grow out
OR
use colour remover like 'colour oops'
OR
bleach you hair and dye it back

tip:if you remove the colour or bleach it make sure you put a good protein mask/ deep conditioner on you hair afterwards otherwise your hair will be disgusting




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How long after you dye your hair can you touch it up?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment