Saturday, January 18, 2014

What are some good hair colour options for me?

red hair color with caramel highlights
 on Brunette Hair Color Ideas | Glo Hair Extensions. Denver
red hair color with caramel highlights image



angelle


I'm looking for a new hair do specifically colour wise. Currently I have light brown hair (that looks medium brown sometimes) and some natural looking caramel Highlights (partial) I have a fair colour skin tone (not too pale tho) and green eyes. I'm looking for any suggestions on colour, except red i've had red and it makes me look really washed out, you can also suggest highlights just specify the colours, help plz?


Answer
you can upload your pic and try on different colors

http://www.clairol.com/try-it-on-studio/tios.jsp

What color would this hair color turn my highlights?




x3kaceyy


I have brown hair and caramel colored highlights. I want to dye my hair "Cinnabury" which is a natural instincts color which is a 28 day wash out dye. The color is a brownish red. And I want to do the non permanent just in case I dont love it. I was wondering what color my caramel highlights would turn if I dye it this brownish red color?

Thank you :)



Answer
Since they're already slightly lighter than the rest of your hair, they'd be slightly lighter than whatever the color you want the rest of your hair to be. Just make sure you keep the dye on long enough or they might come out with a pinkish tint since the desired color has red in it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good hair colour options for me?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment