Friday, January 17, 2014

Would light brown highlight look good in naturally red hair?

red hair highlights
 on Stylish Hair Highlighting Types
red hair highlights image
Q. My hair is about the same colour as my avatar, only maybe a little darker. I have naturally red hair, with blond highlights, but I am getting bored of it, and I want a new look. Do you think light brown highlights would look good with red hair, or should I stick with blond?


Answer
Copper, switch to copper highlites

What colour of Brown dye do I use to dye red hair?




Join the D


I have dark red hair with blonde highlight, Im going to dye it a dark chocolate brown, what colour should I use to get it exact shad I want?


Answer
Warm colors keep red and golden tones in hair.

Cool colors have ashy (which is a good kind of ashy) tones that keep hair from being brassy. They neutralize red and orange (gold) tones.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Would light brown highlight look good in naturally red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment