Thursday, January 16, 2014

If i dye my ombre hair brown will is actually work?

red hair ombre blonde
 on Ombre Hair Color Trend - How to Get Ombre Hair Color - Real Beauty
red hair ombre blonde image



Vitaly


I went to the salon 3 1/2 months ago and they dyed my brown hair ombre. The bottom of my hair is dirty blonde and the top of my head is brown. With I dye my hair brown will it work or will it just turn green.


Answer
Try using a red based brown. A dark auburn should work and prevent it from turning green.

What would happen after my blonde hair is dyed red?




Alma


So I have an ombré hair with ash brown as my roots & blonde for the ends, my natural hair color is black, & I wanted to dye my hair red but since red fades fast & I will be using the ones you buy at a drug store so it won't be anything perfesional & I don't want the red hair for long just as long as it'll last, well the blonde I have now change color after the red washes off & I will have to redu the blonde or will it be fine and won't change after the red is colored over it?? This is after the red hair washes off over 6 weeks or so what color will my blonde hair be??


Answer
If you're talking about the semi-permanent hair dyes, when they say it only lasts for 6 weeks that means it only stays its strong red colour for that long, and after that it will fade. But it quite probably won't completely disappear: I used to dye my medium brown hair with semi-permanent dye, it's been a year and a half since I last dyed it red but you can still see a slightly red sheen at its ends! It never completely fades.

And if you're bleaching your hair (which I suppose you must be if your natural colour is black) it will be extra absorbent so will hold more colour for longer.

So, yeah, I imagine that you will have to redo the blonde. Although you might quite like the faded red look? I actually rather like the red shine to my hair (although I'll probably lose the last of it when I next have my hair cut...)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: If i dye my ombre hair brown will is actually work?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment