Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Tips and home remedies to keep red hair vibrant?

keeping red hair color vibrant
 on redhead_beauty_redhead_hair_tips_keeping_red_hair_vibrant_how_to_be_a ...
keeping red hair color vibrant image



bleachbum2


I just dyed my hair red with Loreal feria r68 and it's extremely red.I am in love with this color and I am desperate to find ways from keeping the gorgeous color from fading.I'm planning on washing my hair every other day with cold water and with an extra moisturizing shampoo.Is there any cheap ways or DIY ways to disable the fading of my hair color?


Answer
I use Herbal Essence Color me Happy shampoo and conditoner to help keep my color vibrant(like 3 bucks for each)

Some other suggestions:

Pantene COLOR collection of shampoo and conditoner,etc.(like 4 bucks at Walmart!)
Suave heat spray

What vibrant hair color will last the longest?




Heather Rh


I want to dye my hair a vibrant red,blue,or purple... I've heard its hard to keep those colors vibrant,I will be getting it done professionally but still want input on peoples personal experiences! If you have any info please let me know! Oh and my hair is black so I have to bleach first yuck!


Answer
No matter what color you choose it is going to fade. There are ways to keep it looking vibrant though. The most important is to use a shampoo for COLOR treated hair. Redken has a great one. Next, rinse your hair with cool water only. Using hot water will open up your cuticle and let some of that color out. Last, see if your stylist can make you a color refreshing conditioning treatment which basically consists of the vibrant color you choose and conditioner that you can use once a week to keep your color bright and vivid.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tips and home remedies to keep red hair vibrant?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment