Saturday, January 18, 2014

how do the genetics work in the sims 3?

red hair sims 3
 on Peggy Sims 2 hair on a Sims3? Where did it come from? - SIMS 3 ...
red hair sims 3 image



loveeee [:


The father sim had red hair and the mother had brown with reddish tones, their daughter turned out to have the blackest of black hair. There are no grandparents, why did this happen?
in another family, the same thing happened except all 3 sons had blond hair, this time the grandmother had blond hair.

can anyone explain to me if they know why my children are having 'out there' hair colors?



Answer
Sims 3 genetics are weird.
I don't think anyone has decoded exactly how it works yet.

What to name triplets in a Sims 3 family?




Quinn


Both the mother and the father have the surrounded by family aspiration, so I gave each the fertility treatment, and viola! Triplets! The thing is, I play Sims so often that I've run out of creative and unique names. So any suggestions? The parents are named Klaus and Elle and they both have red, Ariana Grande colored hair.
Two boys and a girl!



Answer
Name them "ctrl" "alt" and "delete" so whenever you mess up just hit them all at once




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how do the genetics work in the sims 3?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment