Monday, January 13, 2014

Should I dye my natural red hair blonde?

red hair in dreams
 on Wavy Red Hair Royalty Free Stock Image - Image: 27952626
red hair in dreams image



emily0007


I was thinking of dying my red hair blonde, and I've never dyed my hair before. I want to do something dramatic. Would dying my hair a light blonde clash with my skin tone? I want it to look kind of crazy, that's ok, I just don't want it to look bad.
I'm afraid that it will not grow back the same color. Is that possible? I know I eventually want to go back to red.



Answer
What color are your eyes? Blue green or brown? That will make a differance. I love love love red hair...I am a red head and wouldn't dream of dying it! But Lindsay Lohan did it and it looks good. Go to a professional otherwise you will have a mess. Maybe start off slow and just do some blonder highlights to see how you like that first. Do not do it yourself....pay a little to have it done..you'll end up saving yourself a lot of heartache. I think spicey redheads is where it is at though..we are the spice of life...not bland...think about it.. but just love yourself...no matter what color of hair you have...

What does it mean if you see one-to-three angels fighting or about to fight in a dream?




Elizabeta


Not each other, but I don't think I'm sure who they were about to fight. I just remember seeing them and there was a character in there who was supposed to be a demon, so he may be it.
One of the angels represented another character who was an angel with white hair and violet eyes and the other had red hair from what I remember. The white haired one was on the ground while the red haired one was in the sky. There may have been a blonde haired blue eyed one, too.
I think it took place at a school because I was in class and then I left for lunch. After that was when I saw them and the boy the demon was with may have been slightly scared/shocked.



Answer
Most dreams are messages from the subconscious mind. Typically, you are just processing daily thoughts, feelings and events in the dream.

I immediately thought of the image of the Devil sitting on one shoulder, whispering in your ear, while an angel sits on your other shoulder, also whispering in your ear. The Devil represents the voice of ways of the world whispering for you to engage in those ways, while the Angel is the spiritual voice inside of you, also whispering for you to take the high road.

Your dream to me indicates inner conflict you may be feeling at how you should proceed in life.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I dye my natural red hair blonde?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment