Monday, January 13, 2014

How should I do my hair and makeup for prom?

red hair color ideas 2010
 on by hair color ideas in blue hair green hair purple hair
red hair color ideas 2010 image



Laura Beth


I am wearing a bright red ballgown. I have thick caramel colored hair, blue eyes, and I am super pale. I'm also really short. I was wanting to wear my hair down, but not boring, so I need some ideas on what I can do extra to my hair to make it special. Also, on makeup I was leaning towards a smoky eye, but I'm not sure, so I am open to any suggestions. Prom is this Friday, so I need help pretty quickly...


Answer
as for what your hair should be like maybe something like:

http://blog.myhairstylingtools.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/prom2.jpg

or:

http://www.fashionclothingtoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/HairStyles-Half-Do2.jpg

as for makeup:

http://sangmaestro.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/smokey-eyes-makeup-for-blue-eyes.jpg

smokey eyes are very cute with red dresses, sexy, if i do say so myself . lol.

or something like:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3170/2721693764_a13ba992df.jpg

hope i helped, prom is important! your going to look great!!!

p.s, sorry if there r no blue links ):

How long does it take for your fringe to grow?




Demi


Ok, so I cut my fringe (bangs if your american!) About 7 months ago (october 2010) and it grew about 2 inches in February and nw hasn't got any longer:/ just recently I decided I wanted to keep the fringe and cut it a little short by accident, and now want to grow it out again. My mum says it goes by how thick your hair is. Any idea how long it takes to grow out? Thanks x


Answer
It depends on how active you are. Hair actually is at its peak in terms of growth when you wake up in the morning. That is when it has grown. Once you're up and running around it will grow even quicker. My hair grows 1/4 inch every week or so. This is because I do a lot of exercise and massage which stimulates my blood circulation. I also run to places and climb the stairs a lot. My hairdressers are the ones who always comment on my hair growth so that is how I know. If you are someone who is not so active then it may take longer.
However even though you have cut your fringe again a little shorter by accident you can always choose some options: you can change your hairstyle for a while- get a stylish cap in a red colour or something striking so people look at your cap first rather than your fringe. You can also use a stylish sweatshirt with a hood and use that to take away attention from your fringe. On boosting your energy levels- go for a head massage - this really does help your hair grow a lot quicker as I do a massage once a week for a few minutes and it works.Don't think about your fringe too much as other people may get the idea you are conscious of your fringe and pay more attention to it. Just try to take attention away from your fringe and do more to boost your energy levels so that your fringe grows quicker.Hope this helps.
RIYAH4U




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How should I do my hair and makeup for prom?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment