Monday, June 9, 2014

Anyone no of Good Red hair rinse?

Q. Well I have naturally dark brown hair and I wanted a darkish red, not bright , but, not permanent something that will wash out, in case it dosen't suit me. so does anyone no what the best Red rinse is?

this is the color I'm after. Thanks
http://i33.tinypic.com/15s54ic.jpg


Answer
Well since you have brown hair you would probably have to bleach it first but Manic Panic has pretty good semi-permanent hair dye. I used the hot hot pink and I love it :D
You can leave the hair dye in for hours, I usually put it up in a shower cap for 3-4 hours and add heat by blow drying it every now and then. Also the color fades every time you wash your hair so don't wash your hair as often or your color will be gone in 2 weeks.

Here is a similar red to the one you want.
http://www.sallybeauty.com/vampire-red-hair/SBS-484002,default,pd.html

How to up keep my red hair? 10 points to best!!?







How do I upkeep my red hair?
How can I get it not to fade?
Is there any natural way to upkeep it??



Answer
Red hair is by far the hardest color to keep if it's been dyed that color. Get special shampoo/conditioner for hair that's been color treated. Wash your hair in cold water, rather than warm, especially if it is an intense red. And, although it sounds gross, the less you wash it, the less color will rinse away. Try to get a semi-permanent or permanent hair color when you dye it.

I have dyed my hair intense red for a long time, and there is no way to make sure it doesn't wash out at all. You'll just have to keep dying it every month or so.

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Anyone no of Good Red hair rinse?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment