Friday, June 13, 2014

What color sweater would bring out my red hair and green eyes?




The Time T


My hair is not a flaming red but more of an auburn shade, and it looks more light brown than anything in dimmed lights. It's similar to the shade on my avatar in sunlight. My eyes are a dark green, and my skin tone is very fair but without freckles (if that counts). I have three different-colored sweaters in my wardrobe to choose from: blue, yellow, and green. Which of these would compliment both my hair, my eyes, and skin tone? Quick responses would be favored; I'm going out in a few minutes. :)


Answer
Purples and pinks would bring out the green in your eyes, and maybe you could wear a green hat to make your red har stand out..

What makeup would look good with red hair and green eyes?




mrsbieber1


my hair isnt bright red but more of an auburnish color. its like an inch longer than shoulder length and my eyes are green. what kind of makeup would look good with this?


Answer
brown or burgundy eyeliner, and coppers, purples, dark greys and chocolate brown eyeshadows make green eyes pop :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color sweater would bring out my red hair and green eyes?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment