Friday, June 13, 2014

im about to use loreal color match, i have auburn (red/brownish) hair color, i got the 5C Ash Brown?




Jay S


will it just darken my hair? and be fine, or will it do anything crazy like give me orange hair or soemthing like that? just want to check before i end up using it?


Answer
here is something to think about....
I am a colorist for a very very long time and have always been opposed to"box" hair color
and the reason for that is because I spent a career fixing the mistakes they make...not for any other reason - I SAW THE DISASTER they create
If 4 people walk into the store and each one of them has a different color hair ,,,,like you have brown, she has red, the other one has black ...etc...
HOW IN THE WORLD can that one box work for everyone?
I wonder which person the hair manufacturing company chose to put the proper ingredients in there for?
what if they put the ingredients for a redhead in there?
if they did. . . . YOU are screwed......aren't you?
I will be more than happy to tell you which 2 things to buy, Just email me....I always said I would like to get rid of all the bad hair in the country.....even if it takes one person at a time.
I need the answer to 3 questions and then I can tell you exactly what to purchase at your local beauty supply.

Keeping the red hair colour.?




mrmeaner


i have dyed my hair from reddish brown to bright red and the first few days its looked awesome, but everytime i wash it the colour lessens even though it was ment to be permenant.

is there anything i can do to keep the colour strong, any brands of colour shampoo that work really well? anything?
cheers.
x



Answer
I dyed my hair a bright red a few years ago, and used Kiwi Coloreflector shampoo and conditioner. It worked really well and kept the red bright for a long long time. http://www.hairexpo.biz/Shampoo/ARTec-Kiwi.html?id=CZvdcaq6 The shampoo is a little expensive, but also Loreal Color Vive is a good one that's cheaper. Try to wash your hair every other day and wash it separate from showering. Wash in luke warm water also to make the red last longer. If you got it professionally done, your stylist should have told you to wait 3 days before washing your hair to make sure the red saturates your hair and will stay longer. If not, at least you know for the future.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: im about to use loreal color match, i have auburn (red/brownish) hair color, i got the 5C Ash Brown?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment