Sunday, June 8, 2014

Emma Stone Hair Color..?




Yari


I have medium brown hair but want Emma Stones hair color of red and brown. I have a bit if dark skin on my arms and leg due to tan, but my face is pretty light. Got that native in me. lol. What should I du


Answer
If you are looking for this color.. it is a medium/dark auburn, but the name will change depending on the dye you use. Make sure you look at the words to describe each color.. you want one with the word chestnut, mahogany, or auburn and usually the word brown. But the general rule for dying hair is always pick a shade lighter than the one you want if you are going darker.. it is easy to change light hair and very difficult to change dark hair. Another option is to get a semi-permanent dye like Clairol's Natural Instincts. I love this stuff. It lasts for about a month. So if you end up not liking it.. it washes away! If you do.. find the color in permanent! I recommend a natural instincts color either dark auburn http://www.clairol.com/naturalinstincts/shade_palette/images/product/preview/30.jpg or a shade lighter.

Good Luck!

What shade of red was Emma Stone's hair?

Q. I am planning to go to the store and buy the temporary hair dye that washes out in like 2 weeks to see if I like my hair red before I permanently dye it. I really want the shade of red that Emma Stone had at the 2010 guys choice awards but am not positive of the exact name of the shade. I believe it is dark auburn but I am not sure.


Answer
I would say Auburn, but you might want to print out a picture of her hair like that and bring it to the store so you can try to match it as best as possible with the color on the boxes. http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jjr/headlines/2010/04/emma-stone-paper-man.jpg Hope that helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Emma Stone Hair Color..?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment