Friday, June 13, 2014

Wearing a flower in my hair?




Accidental


I have long, dark hair and I think a red flower would look really cute in my hair, but I'm not sure if it's something other girls would do. Just looking for some opinions! Would you wear a flower to school once in a while?


Answer
Wearing a flower in your hair can be cute, but really it depends on your hair. From the information above, you have really pretty hair, and a red flower would really add a nice color pop to any outfit! So, go ahead and put that flower in your hair! Good Luck! :-)

How can my baby have bright red hair when I have blonde and my husband has brown?




Brielle


My husband's grandfather had red hair but everyone always asks how she got that red hair lol! I thought we both would have to have a recessive gene or one dominant gene...don't know how it all works. She looks a lot like my husband in the face...and I dont have anyone with red hair in my family.


Answer
You both have the recessive gene of red hair. Red is is normally a recessive gene, just like green & blue eyes & your blonde hair. However, this time it just decided to come through.
Think back to high school biology when you had to work with the genetics of flowers or kids or whatever it was, I'll use an example of your blonde (b) & his brown (B). BB, Bb, bb, bB, you can see that brown is dominant 2 of the times & possibly will be a third, it is on this third one where a recessive gene is first that other recessive genes come out (for whatever category your dealing with: hair, freckles, eyes...).

This is very similar to how (example) you & your husband are both short, yet you have an extremely tall child. Or a baby with dwarfism is born to parents of normal height.

I hope this has helped some. Good luck dealing with all the jokes you have ahead about the baby not being ya'lls (or at least your husbands) It will get frustrating!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Wearing a flower in my hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment