Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Black eyebrows with fire red hair?




Julia


My eyebrows are black since I'm a natural light brunette. Tomarrow I am dying my hair sort-of a fire red color. Is it better to do my eyebrows too or leave them alone?


Answer
leave your eyebrows how they r or u might regret it. i had red hair and i have natural black eyebrows too. it looked really good. no one even notices the contrast of your hair and brows. =]

Red hair=red eyebrows?




andthatshy


I'm dying my hair red like the girl in this photo http://web.syr.edu/~jlchappe/images/jess%20red%20hair.JPG but probably more on the black side. I have brown hair now so i just colored them brown but now I'm red.. what color should my eyebrows be?


Answer
I have a friend..its really strange, she has flamming red hair and Blonde(yes i know weird, its natural) eyelashes and eyebrows but it looks cool.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Black eyebrows with fire red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment