Wednesday, June 11, 2014

would Loreal HI color to turn hair red be okay on relaxed hair?




Yasmin


my hair is relaxed. would it be safe?

any other options to turn it red without bleach?



Answer
I don't know much about ethnic hair cause im only black on the inside if you get what I sayin. hahaha. Ok i have a shit load of experience with hair so i can kinda infer with ethnic hair. Alright so if your gonna dye it without bleach its still going to be really dark and not like bright red, like rhianna red. It will be more of your hair before, with red tones. Like in the sunlight you can see the redness and your fly aways will be clearly red and it will fade fast. if I were you I would bleach it, but that can be hard doing it yourself and can be harmful to your hair. If your tryna get it like rhianna red or Erica for the Bad girls club, that kinda red then I would suggest going to the salon but if you short on cash or whatever then go to your local Beauty school or Empire and get it done there cause they really take care of you there and its not that expensive. And for the sake of your hairs health, stagger they week when you relax it and dye it. So wait at least AT LEAST 2 weeks in between so don't go bald.
Lo real is cool, but I like 'N'rage' for real vibrant Colors. Whenever I used 'N'rage' I was so happy with there results and it has bleach built in, so one step bleach and color. The down part of that is Its difficult to find, at Sally's Beauty supply I know they have it in purple blue and pink and I've seen it a couple times in red. Also its tricky to get that all over, almost natural looking color with it. I strongly suggest going to the salon so it can be bright and all over color. Without spending crazy money go too the local Beauty school, like Empire. They treat you mad nice and inexpensive AT ALL. And students have to do everything with there supervisor so they don't mess up, and I've never heard of anyone having bad luck at the Empire Beauty School. Good luck and make sure you email me so I can see what you ended up with and what you did. hit me up cheeka; miranda_stoddard@yahoo.com

i have been using a dark red hair color loreal ok?




C R


now i want to lighten the red. is there any way to do so. when i put a lighter red on it didnt make any difference. i am using permanet hiar color. ifyou have had that experience i would like your advice. thank you. incidently my hair is a brown and some gray.


Answer
I recently did the same thing. For about a year now I have been using a dark auburn for my hair and when it went more brown than red I decided it was time for a change. I used a clairol natural instincts color and it worked fairly well. It is designed to cover darker hair and lighten it. I don't remember the number I used but after a few days it turned the desired color. One warning though, do not apply to your roots first if they are fairly grown out and a different color than the rest of your hair. My roots turned PINK for about 10 days and are still brighter than the rest of my hair.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: would Loreal HI color to turn hair red be okay on relaxed hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment