Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Red hair color spray on a white fleece jacket?




Justannah4


It didnt come in direct contact with the spray but it got the brush off from my backpack that came in contact with my hair. It was an expensive jacket and my dad will kill me if he discovers the red on the jacket. I'm using arm and hammer detergent and I dont have any non chlorine bleach. Will it come out of my jacket?


Answer
red hair spray takes several washes to remove from your hair
So I would pre treat the mark on your fleece before you wash it
Use a spray stain remover or rub neat dish soap in then wash
Once washed if stain is still there repeat don't dry or you will dry stain in
Also clean your backpack

Hair protecting spray????




Brittney


I hot a heat protecting spray, I forgot what it's called but it's red and black. Anyways are you suppose to put it on your hair and let it dry or put it on hair and straighten while it's wet from the spray????


Answer
its probably the tressme spray
u spray it on ur hair letit dry then straighten it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Red hair color spray on a white fleece jacket?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment