Saturday, June 14, 2014

DYING RED HAIR!?!?!?!?




Chloe


I have dark brunette hair and i have some questions about dying my hair red.
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=red+hair&um=1&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&tbnid=LakLOVweBvd9eM:&imgrefurl=http://www.latesthaircolorideas.com/dark-red-hair-color-ideas.html&docid=ALA7dfRQD9vBTM&imgurl=http://www.latesthaircolorideas.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/dark_2Dred_2Dhair_2Dcolor_2Dideas_2D4.jpg&w=304&h=380&ei=CbfvTpSGOpO38gOim5nyCQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=391&vpy=286&dur=2692&hovh=251&hovw=201&tx=122&ty=137&sig=101061055949734786835&page=3&tbnh=124&tbnw=99&start=48&ndsp=29&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:48
Like that, sorry long link =]

1. Do I need to bleach it for it to get that dark colour?
2. What dye should i use/go to hairdressers?
3. Will that colour be okay for a 13yo and for school??



Answer
hi, i died my hair red and i regret it so much, it is the hardest colour to get out of your hair. I have put so many coats of brown on my hair to get it back to brown and its just gone a blacky browny red:( the only way to get it out is to strip it which totally destroys your hair! makes it feel like straw so i don't want to do that:L so i would advise not to but if you have your heart set then:
no bleach needed
HAIRDRESSERS
and yh i am 15 and its fine:)

Hydrogen peroxide 3% on dark dyed red hair, will it make the hair lighter?




Angel Moon


I just dyed my hair yesterday red with a bit of brownish but it's a little too dark for me. I want it to be ~2 shades lighter. I've done some search and it seems like Hydrogen peroxide 3% can do the trick ( Ive read about honey and lemon too but those things seem like it would take more time and tries to lighten your hair so i choose Hydrogen peroxide).

I want to ask if
1. Will it work on ALREADY DYED RED HAIR and what color it will turn out? Cuz Ive read that black may turn into red but nowhere says anything about red turning into what
2. I JUST dyed my hair YESTERDAY. Would it be ok to use Hydrogen peroxide today?

Thanks!



Answer
I don't think you're going to get an appealing color if you use hydrogen peroxide. It can really damage your hair, and it might be lighter, but it'll probably strip a lot of the red out and be uneven and "orange-y"
Red fades really easily. I would say give it a few days before you think about using peroxide, because you may not need to.
Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: DYING RED HAIR!?!?!?!?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment