Tuesday, June 10, 2014

HELP red carpet hairstyle!!!?




pilot


I need help finding a picture of Christina Milian (i believe) when she had 4 or 5 little french braids on the left part of her scalp and then the rest of her hair was curly!!!!! Maybe its Jennifer Lopez? Can anyone pleaseee help me find a picture of it?
Its for a charity fashion show =]
her hair was down!!!



Answer
Here is what I found

http://cdn.sheknows.com/celebsalon/2009/05/peaches-geldof-braided-hairstyle-with-side-bun-back-view.jpg

Help with super curly thick red hairstyles!?




GreyhoundR


I have super thick super curly red hair. Im going into the eighth grade so I want to change my look. Right now all I do is wear it in ponytails or buns. I was thinking about bangs but im not sure. My mom wont let my straighten my hair every day plus it takes 4 hours! She also wont let me chemically straighten. Its about an inch past my shoulders. I might also want to cut it short but im afraid it will afro. Any ideas? pics would help too!


Answer
You're going to love your hair when you are older!! So many women are jealous of girls with super thick hair - and to have natural curls is a plus. I love being a redhead but I didn't appreciate it until I got out of high school. I wanted to have long, blonde, sleek hair just like my friends.

I would not get bangs. If your hair is thick and curly, bangs will not sit right on your head. They will poof out and look very dated.

I would go for a long layered look -- a few shorter pieces around your face, but nothing shorter than chin length. I know this was a while ago but Debra Messing has thick, curly red hair, too. How about something like this:

http://fashionrules.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/debra-messing-picture-1.jpg

You might want to invest in a curling iron - use it to take big pieces of your hair and curl/smooth them out a bit. Also, look for some really good anti-frizz cream/spray that will help calm down your hair.

Don't cut it short -- You want it to be long so the weight of it will pull your curls down a bit and settle it down.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: HELP red carpet hairstyle!!!?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment