Friday, February 7, 2014

Any help with red hair dye?







My hair is a really dark brown, almost black from hair dye, but my natural colour is not much lighter than this. Ive had red hair before but only a tint of red. This time i want to go redder. Like emilys of skins. If noones seen hers, just search her in google images.

I was wandering if anyone knew of any dyes i could use. I was thinking of the Live XXL Red passion, but thought it may be to bright or fade quickly to a gingery colour. I have also heard that even after washing a couple of times, when it hits water or rain it runs easily and also when touching other fabrics.

I was wandering if all this was a myth and if i should just go for it, or if anyone knew any other dyes which would give me Emily's hair colour without the extra hassle.

Thanks.



Answer
Cheaper hair dye obviously doesn't last.
you should get it done professionally. 666 is a good colour :) you might want to use a shampoo and conditioner for coloured hair aswell.

Thinking of dying my hair dark brown=) do you think it would suit me?




daisy


I've never dyed my hair before and I dont wanna screw it up!

This is my hair at the mo > http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm256/queenparrot/my%20album/?action=view&current=IMG_666.jpg
And this is the colour im thinking of > http://weddingfavor.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/teri-hatcher.jpg

Would it suit ..?



Answer
I like your hair blonde. That dark color would not suit you because you have a very fair complexion. If you really want to dye your hair I would recommend bronze or light brown. rEd might look nice!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Any help with red hair dye?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment