Sunday, February 2, 2014

What red hair color brand and name does Hayley Williams use?




Ali.Sets.H


As of now, my hair is like an auburn color. I went into a salon just a few days ago with a box of Splat! Rebellious Colors red hair dye, and asked to have my hair dyed that color, because I want the deep red that Hayley Williams has in the "Emergency" music video.
The lady that does my hair suggested a Redken color instead called 'Cool Red.' She mixed it with a little bit of copper, because she said that keeps the red longer. So instead of using my dye, because it would fade fast, she used the Redken.
I dislike it very much.
I was expecting a shocking and deep red, and ended up with like an auburn color.
I'd like a brand and name of a red dye that would give me similar results to Hayley Williams's color, without bleaching. I refuse to bleach because it's so bad for your hair.
Thanks. (:



Answer
You should just use the Splat! stuff. But don't bleach it first because if you do it will not end up red. I used the purple Splat! and so did my mom. I didn't bleach mine and my mom did. My ended up bright purple and her ended up kinda reddish brownish.So just try the Splat!

hair color!?




babyboo


wheres a good website to get hair colors off? im going to my hairdresser and i need a pic to show her and no one in magazines have it..its like a burgundy red
thanks for your help =]



Answer
Google red hair, then click on "images" and Im sure if you sift through there you will easily find it. Or if you can think of a celeb with that hair color you can do the same thing with their name too.
Here are some colors:
http://www.beautyofnewyork.com/upload/dnl1.jpg


Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What red hair color brand and name does Hayley Williams use?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment