Monday, February 3, 2014

How can I style my hair?




ldssitter


I have red really thick wavy hair. I straighten it religiously, but I am tired of hurting my hair. What is a good way to style it? preferably a short amount of time. I do my hair curly sometimes but it doesn't look that great b/c it gets frizzy. actually it is frizzy despite straightening and curling!
My hair is long and layered! about 7 inches past my shoulder



Answer
I know a really good way! its good for ur hair and its more permanent. It's called a japanese perm and it straightens ur hair for a couple months[idk exactly] and its actually good for ur hair and when the perm goes away its still sort of straighter then before...the only problem is that it cost 400 dollars but if ur willing to pay that then its perfect

Would red hair on a japanese girl look weird?




Visual


I really want to dye my hair red (not like natural red or bright red, I mean the type of red you get with henna..reddish brown? Lol xD sorry if that's confusing. ) Anyways, would that look weird?
My skin shades really light brown, but looks pale white in the sun. Also my hair is shoulder length with alot of textures and layers.



Answer
It looks way hot. See pic from link below. This is using henna hut deep red.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I style my hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment