Sunday, February 2, 2014

Cool skin tone with red hair?




epitome of


I love this hair: http://lookbook.nu/look/1158221-come-wander-with-me

but I have a cool skin tone. Is there any way I could adapt it to work for me?



Answer
No dont!
I have a skin tone that is cool also. Stick to nuterals and beigey tones.
Anything on the red, orangy or yellow side will look horrible!

What skin tone and hair color goes with red lipstick?




Natalie


Does light skin and brown hair go well with red lipstick?


Answer
It's not that simple. Skin tones fall into two categories - yellow undertones and blue undertones. Hair color should compliment skin tone - i.e., ash tones or reddish tones. Skin tone can't change - your foundation color should always match your skin tone. Red lipsticks can come in all sorts of colors but basically they either have orange or blue undertones. The orange-reds should be worn by a woman with yellow undertones to her skin, and she'll naturally have reddish tones to her hair... Blue-reds will be worn by women with blue undertones to their skin and black or ashy tones to their hair. Get a Color Me Beautiful book from the library to read up on this.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Cool skin tone with red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment