Friday, February 7, 2014

How to dye brown hair red without bleach?




Draco


Okay, I have never dyed my hair before, and I'm early 20yrs old. I need some help.
I'm looking to dye my hair (which is dark brown) red...like the red from the Black Widow in the Avengers movie. Is this possible without bleach?

And is there anything else I should know? I'm really new to this and yeah. xD My mom will dye it for me, she's dyed her own hair many times, so that part is taken care of. Any advice would be appreciated!

Also, does dyeing hair dry it out terribly? My hair is already sort of dried out...x.x So if anyone has any good shampoos or conditioners to recommend, I'd appreciate that as well. :P

Thank you! :)
*nearly, not early. xD



Answer
I've dyed my hair about 7 times so far and 2 times i went from brown to red :) the first time I got it done at a salon and they had to strip my hair ( which I wasn't happy about) and it came out a pretty nice red! The second time I did it because the color brown I dyed it to was not the color I expected so I just went to walmart and got a box dye. It came out fine and I didn't have to strip it, but all hair is different. I do all my friends hair and I've had to dye theirs a lighter brown and then dye it red. Hope that helped a little :)

do you think i would suit red hair or dark brown hair better?




passionfru


sorry, i cant post pics, but heres a description of me: i have really fair skin with pink undertones, baby blue eyes, and i'm quite thin. at the moment i have blonde hair and the style is a graduated bob with full bangs. my natural hair colour is dirty blonde, but i recently got blonde highlights. my mom has red hair and my dad has dark brown... so i'm wondering, should i go for a reddish colour (i was think like a soft auburn maybe) or a rich chocolate brown? or would i do better leaving my hair blonde? thanks!


Answer
If you dye your hair red it would very difficult to get it out later on or otherwise you gonna have to chop it off. If you are pale you can go for dark brown but I think it could make you look abit gothic. I'd leave you hair blonde. You are sooo lucky you hair is blonde. I want to gone blonde but I have to do all the crazy thing to get the right colour and than I was told my skin tone is wrong.
Stick with what you got I'm sure you are envy of numerous girls.
If you really want to go darker go caramel.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to dye brown hair red without bleach?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment