Monday, February 3, 2014

Where does red hair originate?




CaliGirl14


i heard somewhere there was red hair in ancient Rome. Is that true because i thought red hair just came from the Irish. Does it come from the Romans too? Or any others?


Answer
I had an Italian great grandfather who had very red hair for life, until he went grey. He was northern Italian and we most likely aren't all that related to the Romans. Northern Italians had the Boii Celts living in the Po Valley at one point in history. I have light red/brown hair and so do a lot of people in my family and one of my children has very red hair. It's possible that those particular Celts in Italy, who did later moved on to the Northeast of Europe brought it with them. I don't think anyone knows the answer to this. The Greeks and Roman knew of red headed people all the way from the Ukraine to England. It was probably an Indo European mutation and when the group of people who had that color headed to the northeast of Europe, they brought it with them. They went through Spain first though.

hair dye related question!?




becca omno


i dyed my hair a red on friday, and i dont think it looks that good on me.
so if i was to dye a black or dark brown over it today,
what colour would it go? or would it work?



Answer
it would go quite dark, then after you start washing your hair the black or brown would start washing out and you will have hints of red in it. this is how my hair is now. i would suggest you use colorb4 from superdrug




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where does red hair originate?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment